Group Training: Kids BoxingSpecial Note: This class is for Summer, 2014 ONLY.
Sign up for Kids Tae Kwon Do in Logan Square
during the school year and the summer.This is a chance for kids to learn hard work, discipline, respect, fitness, and build confidence...through boxing. We teach our kids real boxing in a friendly, safe and professional manner.
Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm - 5pm. Please arrive early to stretch and warm up.
$100.00 per month.
What is a typical class?
- Warm Up
- Review of Previous Class Lessons
- Learn New Techniques (punching, blocking, slipping, footwork)
- Practice Techniques
- Drills + Cardiovascular Workout
Cool Down + Stretching
Instructions for Practicing at Home
- jump ropes
- heavy bag
- speed bag
- double end bag
- 2lb and 3 lb dumbbell shadowboxing
- and more..
Download the enrollment form, waiver and medical history form
- First Month Lessons ($100) Plus A $100 non-refundable deposit is required for equipment including hand-wraps and boxing glove rental
- No children with asthma will be allowed to enroll - no exceptions
- Kids and parents must arrive on time (or 15 minutes early) to participate that day. This includes arriving at 4pm to pick up your child after class. Multiple violations of this rule will necessity cancellation of the agreement with no refund
- Respect and Manners are required behavior at all times. No running, no utilization of any equipment of any kind
- The following actions are prohibited: running, horseplay, yelling, disrespectful language or tone of voice, name-calling and any other behavior that is deemed inappropriate
- Children must remain seated in the lobby to wait for their parents
- All Kids must be between 8 -13 years old to participate
- Classes are conducted in ENGLISH. Your child must speak ENGLISH in the class to participate. This is for the safety of the child and others in attendance.
There will be NO open sparring for anyone participating in this class for any reason.
For questions, concerns or to learn more... call Lou Storiale at (773) 614.2854